house 1
previous arrow
next arrow


Together with Grinnell Mutual we offer the products listed below. 
Please contact your agent for more information. 

Homeowners and Personal Liability

Coverage for your dwelling, other structures, personal property, loss of use and personal liability along with a variety of optional coverages.

  • Homes
  • Renters
  • Household Personal Property
  • Outbuildings
  • Back up of sewer and water
  • Refrigerated Food Products
  • Identity Fraud Expense
  • Equipment Breakdown

Farmowners and Farm Liability

Coverage for your dwelling, outbuildings, household personal property, farm personal property and farm liability along with a large range of optional coverages to fit your farming operation needs.

  • Homes
  • Household Personal Property
  • Farm Outbuildings
  • Debris Removal
  • Farm Personal Property
  • Cab Glass
  • Leased, Rented or Borrowed Farm Machinery
  • Loss of Use
  • Livestock
  • Identity Fraud Expense
  • Livestock Confinement Coverage
  • Equipment Breakdown


  • Personal Liability
  • Farm Personal Liability
  • Dwelling Liability
  • Rental Property Liability
  • Additional Location Liability
  • Livestock Liability
  • Watercraft Liability
  • Recreational Vehicle Liability
  • Owners, Landlords & Tenants Liability (OL&T)

Inland Marine

Coverage for scheduled personal property with a wide range of deductible options.

  • Recreational Vehicles
    • ATVs, AMTs, Snowmobiles, Golf Carts
    • Boats, Motors & Trailers
  • Guns
  • Fishing Equipment
  • Jewelry
  • Hearing Aides
  • Fine Arts & Collectables
  • Electronic Equipment
  • Tools & Equipment
  • Cell phones